Workplace Health & Safety Consulting
Helping to create safer workplaces
We will help you create, implement and maintain Ministry-approved safety programs. Don't wait until you receive a hefty fine and a hit to your bottom line before seeking a workplace health & safety audit. In Ontario, companies can receive fines that range from $500,000 to $1.5-million, and supervisors can be held personally liable. The Occupational Health & Safety Act regulations can be confusing. We will help to make it simple to comprehend. Helping you to create, implement, and maintain a culture of workplace health & safety that is adopted by employees at all levels.
Develop a Workplace Health & Safety Plan
Be proactive about developing a
Healthy & Safety Plan.
Maintain & Meet OHSA Standards
Build on the policies that you have implemented and create a safe working environment that fosters productivity and growth by exceeding the minimum required standards.
Implement a Culture of Inspired Safety
Put your Health & Safety Plan into action.
- Ongoing consulting support
- Maintenance of Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Maintenance of Training Records/Requirements
- Regular Workplace/Site Inspections
- WSIB CLaims Management/Early and Safe Return to Work
- Physical Demands Analysis
- On-Site compliance reviews/reports in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and applicable regulations
- Site Inspections
- Written Compliance Reports
- Recommendations for Controls
Health & Safety Program Review
- Review of current policies, procedures and training
- On-site compliance reviews/reports in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and applicable Regulations
Health & Safety Program Management
Create, implement and maintain your Health & Safety Program in collaboration with you.
This may also include:
- Health & Safety Program and Policy review
- Health & safety Program creation, implementation and maintenance
- Employee/Supervisor responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Health & Safety Posting Boards
- Develop Safe Operating Procedures as required
- Maintain Joint Health and Safety Committee/Health & Safety Rep
- Maintenance of Training Records
- Preparation of Records of Training
- Maintain First AId Program
- Site Inspections/Reports
- Preventative Maintenance Program
- WSIB Claims Management Program/Form/ESRTW
- Tool Box Talks